• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

WWII Farmall H

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a few things corrected that weren't properly addressed when I got this project started.

20210514_100847.jpg

20210514_112211.jpg

20210514_145131(0).jpg
20210514_145221.jpg
20210514_174210.jpg

Now you'll have to give us a product evaluation write-up!! :cubwinker:

Was the old one a purple Harbor Freight? A lot of folks like that one... I found it good for doing primer! I wasn't impressed, but for the 20 bucks it was ok.

Now you'll have to give us a product evaluation write-up!! :cubwinker:

Was the old one a purple Harbor Freight? A lot of folks like that one... I found it good for doing primer! I wasn't impressed, but for the 20 bucks it was ok.
It was the the silver gun with purple trim and came with a touch up gun. It was fine for the first half of the primer and then it started leaking from the packing and the fluid tip, after that started, it painted like garbage. I should have bought a quality gun the first time so shame on me.

I bought a 3 piece Devilbiss set, it came in a case with the cleaning tool. 3 different sized guns with tips to change the capabilities of each gun. Works very well. But everyone was ranting about the purple gun so I tried it. It's ok. good for the money I guess.

Wow! October 25, 2005 is when I started this thread. That is crazy that I have been running my big, fat mouth that long. :roflol::errrr: Also noticed that this is the only thread that has a 'color' shot included. Hum, messed up on that and you guys got a bonus. Can't even begin to thank all of you for all of the support and encouragement over the years and there is even one member, that I have a lot of respect for, that got an extra special set of pictures in his email box. Can you guess who it might be? If you have read all the posts it will come as no surprise to you and older members will get it.
This project has been way harder to tackle than I realized. Not because of the work but just trying to balance the work/life/budget without putting the restrictions on the outcome. Another problem was that it never should have taken this long. There are too many family members gone that will never be able to see the dream, that I had a child, come true and frankly that hurts. But life moves on and you keep moving on because that's just how it works. I'm so blessed to have a supportive family that is over the moon about it's completion and still have my Dad, uncle and the youngest of my 3 aunts with me. I'm hoping to reveal this project to them on our family Thanksgiving but figured that you folks have waited more than long enough. Here is some of my favorite shots but there are literally hundreds of photos as most of you know.

Again, I can not thank you enough for all of the positive word and even the critique. You guys have really helped me shape the dream and given me so many things to consider. I really couldn't have done it without all of you!

IMG_0053_1.jpg
20210925_084224.jpg
20210917_121446.jpg
20211103_160525.jpg

Back