• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

WTB CC Model 70 or 100 North Carolina

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschneider

displayname
Terry Schneider
Hi all, I sold my 1965 Model 70 and miss it. I had it for about 30 years, used it, restored it, used it more and needed to sell it for a down sized move.

Interested in a mostly complete running machine if possible in the western North Carolina area, I am located in the Mooresville area.

Thanks in advance for any help in my search.

[email protected]

Terry

Hey Terry, were you able to find one? It's been a while, just checking.

Latest posts

Back