• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wow this place has changed

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajohnston

displayname
Adam Johnston
Hello all, been a few years since ive been on here or posted at all. Now that I am getting back into cadets, id figured I check out everything that has been going on. Doesn't seem like much goes on anymore here on the forum.

Folks are still out there.....everybody is busy these days......still a good place for help and direction....more focused than some of the other wide ranging social media sites....

It seems the posting has become rather sporadic in recent years. There can be a week where it's quite busy here then the next week, hardly a post. I know I'm busier than I used to be which makes it hard to find time to get on here and post.

Welcome back Adam,
My thoughts on the posting is that we now (thanks to this forum) know almost everything there is to know about these little tractors. That's why I think it's more dead now than it used to be.
1a_scratchhead.gif
whistling.gif

I think it's a combination of things like the FAQ's and just being able to reads threads after a quick search. But I'm on 5 other forums from Machining to Hot Rods and it's the same everywhere. Participation is down and it seems no-one is coming up behind us. Maybe we're all dinosaurs and don't know it yet!?!? :cool:

Mike F.
OH I know it! There's a point in life you have to stop beating a dead horse, and that day is not that far off.
In life and business, decisions have to be made for the good of one or the other, if you get my drift.
No point in throwing good money away to get nothing in return.

I think "we" all know it's coming. At least those of us who've been around the block more than once. But even the so called brick and mortar stores are showing the signs and have been for quite some time now. Who knows, maybe I'll be buying your parts through yahoo someday?!?!

Strictly tongue in cheek Boss.

I obviously don't know the financials (and don't care to!) but I hope "we" have a good long run in us yet.

If you some of you fellas are like me it is nearly impossible to get time off work. It is astounding to me that these places seem to think that they need to work seven days a week. Hard to get much done at home when you work crazy schedules.

Unfortunately Facebook........it links everyone in one place.

I can remember back in the late 90's when forums were the rage. Now, not so much. Many of the places I used to frequent are long gone.

Times, they are a-changing.

Back