• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

WooHooo Come Home to Papa

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmcilvain

displayname
Terry McIlvain
Incredible, after all these years, it looks like I will once again be a CC owner. It is lookin' good for a 147 Hydrostatic to come and live with me. Possibly including the mower deck, front blade, roto-tiller, and maybe even a snow thrower!
We removed the carburator for dip cleaning, checked compression and a few other ditties. Restore won't take long! I'll be pickin' y'alls brains, shortly, I hope. Super glad I found this place! Pictures to follow.

Terry-

You could have just posted this in the main forum. The 147 is a garden tractor and a nice one at that.

Good luck with your find.

Terry,,
WELCOME.gif
,,post over on the main page with your 147

Terry, WELCOME!
groupwave.gif
WELCOME.gif
As the others have mentioned, the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum" would be the place to post when you get your 147 home. CUBgratulations on that BTW.
happy.gif
We do like photos so be sure to post plenty of your new to you 147.

Latest posts

Back