• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

Wood splitting

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

dware

displayname
David Ware
I like my Taylor Water stove . It is out in the yard 50' from the house . Hot water (165° ) is circulated to the baseboard radiators for heat. No wood trash or ashes to deal with in the house and no fire Hazzard in the house .

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
I would like an outdoor furnace as well someday, but my opinion is that I'd have a freestanding woodstove first as they operate without electricity. Sure a generator can assist but that's another significant dollar amount, plus the need for gas to have in the event that there's an extended period of time without power...
I like the idea of keeping all the dirt / insects / bark and wood pcs outside and the safety of it as well. But I really enjoy having my pedestal stove radiating on a cold winter day. It's also nice to hang my coveralls next to after spending time outside running the snowthrower on my 1450. (y):cool:(y)

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Jackson learned a little bit about wood splitting this weekend. I don't know how many times I've told him to keep his fingers out of there. This applies when someone else is running the splitter too. He'll be fine. I don't think he's gonna do that again. :errrr: 10 stitches.
IMG_7920.JPG

Img_7922.jpg