• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Wont stay running

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

mjwhalen

displayname
Mike whalen
MY 129 wont stay running after about 10-15 mins of running it just shuts down.No missing nothing just bang its off.got gas,the first time it sat nad cooled a bit and started the second time nothing. I tried to check for spark at plug nothing .I had power to coil. HELP ??

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
Mike-

You really need to be posting this on the main forum. The 129 is a qualifying IH garden tractor and you should get more replies.

Just an FYI

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
He found it Wayne.
beerchug.gif

dramsey

displayname
D Ramsey
MY 129 wont stay running after about 10-15 mins of running it just shuts down.No missing nothing just bang its off.got gas,the first time it sat nad cooled a bit and started the second time nothing. I tried to check for spark at plug nothing .I had power to coil. HELP ??
Oops, I guess I should have paid more attention to the other replies, I don't see where to delete my reply :) .These are pretty straight forward, if you have no spark after heat induced and power to the coil exists, check power at points in "open" position if you have power check for spark at points while cranking thus you most likely have a failed coil or condenser.

Latest posts