• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wisconsin Plow Day April 16, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prairie Farm FFA
Plow Day
PioneerPark
Prairie Farm, WI 54762
April 16, 2016
Plowing starts at 7:00
Coffee and Donuts served in the morning.
Lunched served by the FFA starting at 10:30
Lawn tractors
Antique tractors
Part swap
$10.00 per trailer donation appreciated(FFA fundraiser)
Over 17 acres of soybean field to plow.
Mostly level ground.
Easy load and unload…parking on blacktop or in the field
Questions contact: Emma Bartz-Prairie Farm FFA adviser

or myself Vince

Brian, this is the first year of this event. I really don't know what to expect. They asked me how many people to expect or plan for. My answer - somewhere between 10 and 80....

I drove by the plow site yesterday it is definitely flat. Soil seems to be lighter, easy to plow.

Weather temperature on Saturday might be in the 70s!

Thanks Vince,

Wasn't sure if there was going to be enough ground to bring two cubs with them running both big equipment and GTS. Appreciate the heads up.

Back