• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wiring diagrams

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Q,
There's 2 diagrams depending on the Serial number of your tractor.
So get that and we'll get ya fixed up with the right diagram.

Richard:

The 1811 is a Garden Tractor, not a lawn tractor.

The 1811 had two different diagrams depending on the Chassis Serial Number. If you would post a serial number, we could better supply you with the correct diagram.

the numbers on the tag are model 146782100, serial no. is 2050601u752443 thanks ps build date is B116G

Richard:

Here you go...

150576.jpg

Sorry, when I saw THAT I couldn't resist THIS:
150598.jpg

ORIGINAL WIRING DIAGRAM
coffee.gif

It was all those safety switches and relays that did it. That led to the thought of how well we've been "protected from ourselves" since 1961.
banned1.gif

Don't we get off topic nicely?
bottom.gif

clappy.gif

Looking for a specific wire diagram for a
1201 hydro--
Model is 149620100
ser. 785343

thanks again--
glenn

Hi Glen: Welcome!

1) You don't have a 1201, you have an CCC made model 1210 made for IH.

2) The Model 1210 is an MTD/CCC <u>GARDEN</u> tractor not a lawn mower...

Before you post your request in the appropriate section, please go to the top of this page and click on FAQ, then click on the link to Charlie's CubFAQ and scroll down to # 60.... Amazing what a little research reading will do for you...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

I have a Cub Cadet 76. Does anyone have a wireing diagram I could use.
Thanks
Scott

Scott, Wireing diagrams are at the bottom of the topix page.

Luther,
I found the diagrams, but the model 76 was not posted. does the 76 have the same diagram as another model? Thanks for the help.

Scott

Back