• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Will it fit?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anicoletti

displayname
Al Nicoletti
Hey folks,

I have a QA-36 Snow blower that i got with a Model 109 cub cadet. Does anyone know if it will fit a cub 129?

Are you sure it's just a QA36??
IF it's a QA36A it will fit
If just a QA36 it will not, that is, without some major mounting frame modifications.
The "A" is for adjustable
W/O the A it's for a narrow frame Cub that your 129 is not.

If it's a QA36 the mounting setup will look like this:

5122.jpg

If it's a QA36A the mounting setup will look like this:

6327.jpg

Also, if it was mounted on the 109 it will fit the 129 as they have the same chassis setup, both are "wide frames".

Thanks for all the replies. I bought it with the 109 but it was not mounted. I will have to double check the tag but i believe it said only QA-36
So are the 109 and 129 the same wide frames?

Found the photos

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 184
Back