• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wild weekend

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarlton

displayname
jason carlton
Well aclose friend from work was on his way home from picking up his one year old daughter Friday night when the were hit head on by a drunk driver, here's the miracle the little girl is fine not a mark on her, my friend the dad got out of it with a broke femur and some cuts on his hands, the other driver didn't make it. Then last night at work I was changing the mold out in a press and hear somebody let out a blood curdling scream, I jumped out and saw a friend running toward a forklift I ran for a pallet jack already knew somebody was under it we use about 3 under the side and pulled the guy out he's a good guy has a compound break at the ankle and really doesn't have anybody at home to help while he recovers from what I hear...keep these guys in your prayers if you're the praying kind. Thanks Jason

Jonathan who broke the femur in the car wreck, had two rod inserted, after surgery they found a clot and had to go back in and put a filter in he's already rehabing some telling his doc he's going back to work in 3 weeks! Dave who got his leg smashed under the lift is in good spirits but the tibia and fibia both bones were crushed above the ankle, he went into surgery @ 6 this evening, no word yet...they did have trouble getting his circulation to his foot last night no pulse below the break for couple hours...I'll keep ya all posted best as I can appreciate ya'll thikin of these fellas.

Jason - The good thing is the drunk driver got what he/she deserves but if there are any kids at home they didn't deserve being without a parent. Then again maybe they're better off ... next time they could have been in the car. I'm glad the little girl was okay and sounds like her dad got off lucky. I use to work for a wrecker service and getting to a head on dui wreck and seeing people decapitated isn't a pretty site , that happened to one of our good customers on the interstate when a wrong way dui hit them.

I use to be an alcoholic and there is NO excuse to drink and drive! Luckily as many times as I unknowingly found my way home no one was ever hurt.

Jonathan is doing gret probably home tonight I would guess, Dave is in alot of pain, did ok in surgery though..couple fellas swung by to see him said he's hittin the morphine pump like he's mistakin it for the channel clicker...good spirits all around though, Angelyne..Jonathan's 1 year old daughter who was in the car they say it's hard to believe she was sittin behind Jonathan in that vehicle....not one mark...I agree Ken in a way the other driver got what he deserved....Angelyne got what she deserved a chance to grow up some more, and have a dad there to see it..far as I'm concerned much happier with tht than I would be watchin' the other guy try to get out of manslaughter charges...

I told some of the drivers/drinkers around here I'd hunt them down if they ever hit the ol lady. I have no mercy for someone like that.

Jonathan did make it home, evidently he has some ruptured discs in his spine also he's wearing a brace probably will a good while, Dave went home today both feelin tons better.

Jason, thanks for the updates! Will keep them in my prayers.

Back