• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wide Frame?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raporter

displayname
Rich a. Porter
I have been a cub owner for over 20 years. Now I own a lt2138 with 2 blade deck (i bought it new) and a 2544 . I am thinking I want to go to a wide frame,with hydro, hydraulic lift and steering and 3 blade 42" deck Two cylinder. Is there such an animal? and what size cub is it? I am not new, just getting old and my remembers ain't so good. Thanks

My first thought would be a 782. It has a 17hp, 2 cylinder Kohler, hydrostatic drive, available mower decks would be 38", 44" and 50", all are three blade, has hydraulic lift but manual steering.

82_Series_1_14.jpg

82_Series_1_15.jpg

Simple answer...go look at the 3000 series machines. Easy to get on and off, power steering, hydro lift, foot controlled hydro, all metal panels, shaft drive deck, better engines, maintenance free shaft driven hydro and it has a cup holder.
DSCN0213.JPG

Thanks Guys, That is All good information, it gives me some good ideas I really appreciate the help !

Latest posts

Back