• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wide Frame Tiller Mule parts breakdown needed

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Stoline

I purchased a tiller mule drive to fit my 149 its missing one pulley, probly other parts too, it would help to see the big picture with each item listed. Thanks

I purchased a tiller mule drive to fit my 149 its missing one pulley, probly other parts too, it would help to see the big picture with each item listed. Thanks
Hit the parts lookup and enter in what tiller you have.
https://www.cubcadet.com/en_US/content-asset-page-includes/ari-partstream.html
1677120714369.png

Basically, it's the same as a WF mower deck mule drive except the pullies are straight and not canted to the left as on a mower deck.
\When I built my combo weight box and tiller drive I used parts from a WF mower drive.

Aren’t the pulleys supposed to be more durable (solid?) for tiller use as well?

Ok I mounted the tiller and mule and belts. Will it be ok to keep the tension spring, or should I install adjuster arm.

Attachments

• 20230326_150251.jpg
    20230326_150251.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
You might get away with the spring depending on your soil type. If it is not fairly soft, you will risk burning up that expensive long belt. I'd add the second threaded tensioner.

Latest posts

Back