• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted Wide frame lower frame needed

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty,
I Think he is talking about a sub frame/blade frame for a wide frame snow plow set up

1660505184453.png

OK, I was wondering what a lower plow frame was? Disregard the blue circle.

DSCF0805 (2).jpg plow.jpg

Dozer blade frame would have put me on the right track. :errrr:

Johnny,

Keep a lookout on CL. You should be able to find one there pretty quick. You may have to buy the whole assembly (blade & frame) though.

Why would anyone separate/sell the frame from the blade? Seems separately, they would be of no benefit.

Why would anyone separate/sell the frame from the blade? Seems separately, they would be of no benefit.
Well Marty - sometimes people wreck the blade itself. I've seen some with big ole dents. And I've seen some that are rusted through on the bottom. Remainder of the parts are separated out. Ooh, and I've seen some where the A-frame section has been really bent - had to be the result of ramming. Rest of the blade gets parted out. So overall blades do get parted out, and surprisingly sometimes an individual part will sell for as much as an entire blade assembly with the subframe.

Would hate to be sitting on one going fast enough to wreck the blade! :yikes:
Johnny,
I knew you would find one pretty quick this time of year. ;)

Latest posts

Back