• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Who makes the Best Push mower (Commercial)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta give Toro a lot of credit they have survived.They make Good stuff. And they invested well. I have a brand new salter and plow. Made by BOSS. Probably top of the line compared to the other plow and salter. Toro owns them.

I have 2 Hondas, a HRC216 and a HR214 with battery start.. Both cut very well, both have the blade clutch and seem very durable; especially the 214. It's former owner got pissed and ran it max rpm with the governor jammed until it wouldn't run anymore. He gave it to me for parts just to get rid of it. A used head (valve damage on the old one) and new carb, which the old one was too corroded, and she's back in business for about $100 in parts.. No cylinder damage, no funny noises and plenty of power. In fact I like it more than the 216. I could go on about Lawn Boy, but that's 50 years ago.

Latest posts

Back