• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Where in North America is Jim, and what Cub Cadet items has he found there?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops! I forgot I was wearing my hat through airport security this morning, and the agent had to inspect the diamond carefully...

BC2AB8E5-D68D-4629-AD2F-E981B0F7DA4D.jpeg

Attachments

• 7D9804B9-859E-403E-A706-5DD910B83496.png
    7D9804B9-859E-403E-A706-5DD910B83496.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 84
Pay no attention to that printing press I.D. plate thumbnail. Now how did that get in there?

As has been stated here many times, there is not much Cub Cadet action here in California, but it does have some topics of its own that I thought I should bring up:

903D8476-A7A3-497F-8CD1-B8D36EEE03A0.jpeg
I love California because every once in a while, you see a car that thinks it is still 1972 even if gas is $4.79/gallon.

1E5567FF-CE5E-4CF0-BFEB-1F07DBAE2FCC.jpeg

Electric vehicles are supposed to lead the fight for clean, efficient energy conservation, right? How conservative do these electric charging stations look?

As has been stated here many times, there is not much Cub Cadet action here in California, but it does have some topics of its own that I thought I should bring up:

View attachment 147530
I love California because every once in a while, you see a car that thinks it is still 1972 even if gas is $4.79/gallon.

View attachment 147531

Electric vehicles are supposed to lead the fight for clean, efficient energy conservation, right? How conservative do these electric charging stations look?
I suspect these are next to the motel where you wait for them to recharge...just saying...

These were at a retail location. I have seen them at hotels. Usually four to six of them at the prime parking spots blocking out the internal combustion parkers...grrrr!

I visited my home for two days this weekend, and look what #2 and #3 sons brought home! It will sure be nice to have a compressor in the garage. Mine is in the basement. They want to start a powder coating business. For now they bought a blasting cabinet and this. Now they expect me to spend almost as much as their purchase price to wire this thing. There go the Cub Cadet funds!

2157865C-ACC2-481C-9171-3C7B62C75AEC.jpeg

1F3147D1-D1EA-4E79-8EDA-B859BEA35A79.png

I am just hoping to get a few Cub Cadet parts through the blaster, and maybe find a powder coat recipe for Cub Cadet yelluh n white.

Checked CL in Lansing again, and now I see a Cub Loboy 154 w/mower for $750. Seller claims not to know any history except that its been in a barn for a while. Could be a good deal.

Don’t to forget an easy drain for tank and line out for it !!!! And leave some room to adjust belt and change oil, I like a drain line to start with on pump !!!!!

I'm in Columbus, OH for a couple days this week where there is just rain so far, with a little bit of leftover snow piled in the parking lots. Winter storm warning now and goes for two days.

At home in St. Louis, I’m told #3 son has plowed most of the neighborhood with the 782. Dang kid stealing my fun! I guess that’s fair. He welded up the worn out shoe, and fitted the new cutting edge to the tired old dozer blade.

I have now found out that he was plowing the roads!?!? I thought he woulda been plowing driveways to make a few bucks, but no...

Uh oh! My flight outta Columbus is delayed. I am anxious to get out of here, to get home, and to play in the snow.

This week I am in California. First Temecula, then Napa. Temecula has exactly one IH Cub Cadet (an original) in the nearbys, and a 1954 IH pickup on CL. That’s all I saw, and to top it off, my company’s replacement parts are not fitting. It seems the current bearings (the ones we can get with these supply chain issues going on) have a beveled seal, and the original bearings had squared off edges. The bevel is dragging on the retaining edges of the pulley they fit in. It’s gonna be a good week.

Oh yeah, who broke the forum?!?!

There are so many frustrating things...Hang in there. I asked for a quote for a metal building for our neighborhood. I was told "you are on the list, it will be 8-9 months and we will tell you the current price at that time. You might not want it."

Wow! This is just work. It can only be awkward for a limited time. 8 or 9 months is too long to have to wait for personal good stuff!

I was supposed to go to Cleveland this week where I expected to find lots of IH stuff listed, but supply chain problems got in the way. I am in Tampa and I was surprised to find an IH bear for sale on CL in Ocala.

1645050340310.png

I knew of these, but had never seen one listed before. Is the paint correct?

Today I'm in Chicagoland, and CL has an 1811 w/deck for $200! It must not run because the ad says it is not locked up. I wish I had a truck this week. I don't think it will fit in the Compass rental.

There is also a generator with a KT-17 with the same spec number as my 782.

Today I'm in Chicagoland, and CL has an 1811 w/deck for $200! It must not run because the ad says it is not locked up. I wish I had a truck this week. I don't think it will fit in the Compass rental.

There is also a generator with a KT-17 with the same spec number as my 782.
Oh your only about 60 miles away from me right now

Back