• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Where did the link to all the actual manuals go???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Hey Kraig or Charlie - when I go to the thread for "Manuals" there is no link to all the actual Manuals. Did someone swip it?

Ya, that's it Matt. Thanks.
Don't know where you found it. I see the link is now back where it was before under the Manuals thread. Somehow I think Kraig (Oh Great One) fixed it. :cubwinker:

I thought I had added in a link to the manuals long ago but I must have just had it on my to do list. The manuals page is something that Charlie had put together from manual scans that I and others had done. We have more scans but they have not been uploaded yet. Charlie is a busy guy and he was adding in manuals as he had time.

Why are there no manuals listed under the heading Kohler? I would be glad to upload several if needed.

Good question Joe.

Kraig, Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos (among many other things). If you follow the Manuals link thru all the steps you get to a page with a listing for "Kohler Operator" and "Kohler Service", but neither has any manuals. I think at one point there was an actual Kohler Service Manual linked, but now there is nothing. Has Charlie been at it again?

My Cub Cadet service manual has an engine section that covers most of anything I need to do to service the engine.
That being said I also bought the Kohler K series service manual. It covers everything from tuneup to rebuild.
All the specs and how to's you could ask for.

I'm guessing that because Kohler has the manuals readily available on their website Charlie spent his time on getting other more obscure manuals uploaded. :drool2:

I'm guessing that because Kohler has the manuals readily available on their website Charlie spent his time on getting other more obscure manuals uploaded. :drool2:

Kraig - your key word is "readily" available. We all know that things like this "not" under our control, have a habit of being changed. I suspect in the not to distant future Kohler may decide there isn't much call/reason to continue to have these manuals available and remove their access. THAT's why I'd like to see copies available on here. Then we know they won't go away unless something happens to this website.

We (Charlie, myself and quite a few others) have scans of some of the Kohler manuals. It's up to Charlie to get them uploaded to his site.

Back