• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wheel horse cultivater

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenovick1

Going to pick up an Ol’ Wheel horse cultivater tomorrow. Comes with four slip on wheels. Slip off. Looks pretty Cool. Can’t wait to get it. Guy wants $75. I’ll post pics Saturday

9BEB6474-9224-4886-8D76-7C2BCBD8D758.jpeg

I don't believe Brinly made this. Theirs are built beefier and I didn't see anything that looks similar to this.
I'm not sure those 3-point attachments go to the cultivator and I believe the white wheels go with the attachments and bolt right behind the bend with the tube clamp. The difference in construction leads me to believe that they're off another. I could be wrong and if so, I think you're missing something because I can't see how that goes together with what's shown in the picture.

That’s exactly what my eyes told me. But i know nothing about these ol attachments. PA Cub . I bet i could weld up a captraction to get it all to work togetther though. What do you thiink?

David I don’t know any better. Newbie. Maybe a moderator can move it sorry.
I just thought most of the attachments were made by Brinley. And the manufacturer just stuck a decal on them

I think i’m a lil lucky. The guy gave me the Wheels and That Square attachment for both sides to mount on that Square tube that i don’t have. I guess i’ll go dyn to a steel supply and get a heavy tube and figure this thing out. To make it wider. Any ideas would be appreciated

Digger sells those. I highly suggest his site. great service and great products

edit - sorry that is the brinly sleeve hitch adapter they make them with one or three holes

Last edited:
Back