• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What's the "Greatest Life Hack" you ever saw?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, I’m sure glad you have changed your status from lurker to contributor. This is a great idea, and I really like your dirt moving photo from another thread.

And let’s not forget the hornet thread!

Watching Matt on "Diesel Creek" YT channel. He used aluminum foil to mask parts for painting. Much easier than tape.

When I used to work for a bus company in the 80s, our biggest problem and had been for some time was corroded battery terminals.. school buses have high amp alternators and with 8 heater motors running at the same time in the winter, it created a lot of resistance at the posts and at least 1 bus would not start in the morning. So donny and myself came up with a solution.. We would take and wire brush and clean the posts and clamps, paint the posts and inner clamp with never-seez, install and tighten clamp and paint the clamp and bolt with never-seez.. After that we never had another problem with dirty terminals and when you needed to replace the battery, the clamp bolt could be loosened as the bolt was not rusted.. Still do this to all my own vehicles today and have never had a problem..

Back