Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

What's the "Greatest Life Hack" you ever saw?

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Mike, I’m sure glad you have changed your status from lurker to contributor. This is a great idea, and I really like your dirt moving photo from another thread.

And let’s not forget the hornet thread!

mtener

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Mike Tener
Watching Matt on "Diesel Creek" YT channel. He used aluminum foil to mask parts for painting. Much easier than tape.

kphill

displayname
Kevin Hill
When I used to work for a bus company in the 80s, our biggest problem and had been for some time was corroded battery terminals.. school buses have high amp alternators and with 8 heater motors running at the same time in the winter, it created a lot of resistance at the posts and at least 1 bus would not start in the morning. So donny and myself came up with a solution.. We would take and wire brush and clean the posts and clamps, paint the posts and inner clamp with never-seez, install and tighten clamp and paint the clamp and bolt with never-seez.. After that we never had another problem with dirty terminals and when you needed to replace the battery, the clamp bolt could be loosened as the bolt was not rusted.. Still do this to all my own vehicles today and have never had a problem..

Latest posts