• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

what year is this 100?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmettking

Hey looking to sell this (60's?) 100 and im not sure what to do with it. not running, needs tires, but all there. throttle cable is broken but theres a fresh battery and clean filters. needs a carb kit for a start, (not sure what else) and i never got around to it. comes with chains, wheel weights, and a snow blade as well.

is this model a rare tractor? worth fixing it up or should i just sell it?

thanks for the help!
4B6F69E5-F66D-4031-B2FE-FBEB2842E9E8.jpeg
EC73B29F-9776-4029-B75C-ED27C350EFEB.jpeg
509057CD-E9A6-4567-B988-E7ECA78159FC.jpeg
C05F4ED7-8C5E-4FD4-8822-EF66BF71D020.jpeg
BBFF85E9-150F-4D05-A433-30B215216A9B.jpeg
9AAD8D23-703E-4A7A-B33B-510798335A7B.jpeg
CC638E82-E106-418D-A7CC-1E46F7316FF7.jpeg
FB8A815B-5780-46A7-935E-D149F4F56BE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Emmet - Forum rules prohibit "how much is it worth" questions.

Capture.JPG

But if you check what wheel weights are going for, having two sets included will get you in the ballpark.

Fix it up!
Looks like it is all original, and you already have it. You don't see too many for sale around here. When they are for sale, they ask big prices.
Just my two cents.
If you do keep it, you could put one set of weights on the inside of the wheel so it doesn't stick out so much.

39,102 built.
serial number will tell year built
Fix it up!
Looks like it is all original, and you already have it. You don't see too many for sale around here. When they are for sale, they ask big prices.
Just my two cents.
If you do keep it, you could put one set of weights on the inside of the wheel so it doesn't stick out so much.
thank you very much!

Emmett - if all you're going to do is sell this tractor I probably wouldn't bother trying to get it running. You're most likely going to sell it to a collector who is more than likely will want to go thru the whole tractor. Let's face it, it was built around '64-'65 making it 50+ years old and since it looks original it's definitely time. In my view, whether it's running is hardly going to change the value of the tractor.
Good luck with it.

I'd fix it up too. I love the 100. Love the front end of them and the 70...Plus your's has the creeper... bonus!
Might not take much to get it running. It's actually in pretty good shape, just looks worse than it is. Wouldn't have to go balls out, some Dawn Powerwash, a pressure washer and it'll clean up nicely. Could score some fenders, redo the hood, blast and repaint the rims and weights, get a grill piece and it'd look pretty nice 👍👍

Emmett - if all you're going to do is sell this tractor I probably wouldn't bother trying to get it running. You're most likely going to sell it to a collector who is more than likely will want to go thru the whole tractor. Let's face it, it was built around '64-'65 making it 50+ years old and since it looks original it's definitely time. In my view, whether it's running is hardly going to change the value of the tractor.
Good luck with it.
I think its gonna go in the barn for the time being, until i have the time to get it running. it would be very cool to plow the driveway with it!

maybe someday ill sell it, but it doesnt take up too too much space for now...

I'd fix it up too. I love the 100. Love the front end of them and the 70...Plus your's has the creeper... bonus!
Might not take much to get it running. It's actually in pretty good shape, just looks worse than it is. Wouldn't have to go balls out, some Dawn Powerwash, a pressure washer and it'll clean up nicely. Could score some fenders, redo the hood, blast and repaint the rims and weights, get a grill piece and it'd look pretty nice 👍👍
i do love the look of it. I think ill fix it up someday and get it plowing. I kinda like the patina on the hood!

the 123 i have is in running condition, but the starter belt ripped off so i need to replace that. hopefully doesnt require too much disassembly

Back