• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What trailer is this?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanReeve

I searched for images of Cub Cadet trailers and didn't find any that look like this one. I found one similar but the tow bar was straight. Can anyone ID this dump trailer?

Attachments

• CC dump trailer a.jpg
    CC dump trailer a.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 283
  • CC dump trailer c.jpg
    CC dump trailer c.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 284
The tongue looks very much like an old FEMCO garden trailer that my parents had back in the 1980s. FEMCO has been around since 1965, though they no longer make garden trailers. I tried to find some photos with an internet search but didn't turn any up. My brother and I earlier this year repurposed the axle setup and modified it with ATV tires/wheels and extended the tongue with a tongue from an old rusted out snowmobile trailer. The axle setup was much different than the OP's but the tongue was nearly identical in construction. The box was rusted out on the one we had and only the axle was kept. Now I wish I had taken some photos of it before we modified it.

Thanks for the replies. Here's another pic I have that shows the back and inside.

Attachments

• CC dump trailer b.jpg
    CC dump trailer b.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 257
Turns out my neighbor has the exact same trailer that my parents had. Here's a couple of photos of it. Note the tongue.

Johns Trailer_01.jpg

Johns Trailer_02.jpg

My neighbor's trailer has had some repairs welded on to reinforce the tongue. That U bracket and the horizontal brace are not original.

Johns Trailer_03.jpg

Back