• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What happened to "suing for 782" ???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glee

displayname
Gary Lee
I personally was interested to see how it would turn out. Was I the only one?

I was hopin Frank made out allright also. The thread went
explotar2jr.gif

Bren

According to the WCCA site the case is closed. Usually when a judgment for damages resulted the damages are given, none are shown.

I was curious too. Think Frank may have been annoyed at a few guys that were dumping on him. Maybe he asked to be erased. Seems a couple days ago somethinghappened to the Sandbox, one days comments disappeared along with the 782D thread.

Here's what I posted the other day on the main discussion page.

You know how the ole saying goes and in my best Buck Owens voice.

Where, where, are they tonight?
Why did you leave them there all alone?
I searched the forum over,
And thought I found a true thread.
I found another and
Phht! they were gone.

Nothin more, nothin less.
biggrin.gif

Both threads were really not poofed, they are in our safe keeping spot for later use if needed.

Charlie, You may just have a hit record on your hands, go for it. More Cub $$$$!!

Frank - Welcome to the "Both threads were really not poofed, they are in our safe keeping spot for later use if needed." club ... we'll get blackmailed latter with it if we , like everyone else, run for president.
stupid.gif

Just add it to the list ... there goes my slush fund .................

I've talked to Frank and will be seeing him tomorrow. I guess it will be up to him if he decides to share the outcome. Frank is a honest straight-shooter and I just believe he expects people to keep their end of the bargain as anyone should, and I really respect him for that.
thumbsup.gif
I can't believe the thread was removed, it just doesn't seem right.
dunno.gif

When he stopped in here on his way back home, he made it clear he had no intention of sharing the outcome. A few of you ruined that for everyone. Because of that there's only a couple of us that'll ever know.....

Well I guess if he starts asking questions about diesel's we can figure he got it,
thumbsup.gif
if he doesn't then we can figure he didn't.
thumbsdown.gif

Matt,
I am one of those couple.

Richard,
I don't think you will be seeing any comments or questions from him EVER!

Now I'm off to do some deleting in my favorites file.
wave.gif

Ya know, when I was a kid, I didn't pick up my toys and go home every time somebody told me they weren't cool. When I got in an argument over somethin', I sure as h... didn't run away, I stuck around and proved my point (got bloody and beat up a few times, but I held my point 'till the bitter end). I watched the "suing for 782" thread build, saw the last posts and scratched my head, 'cause as far as I know, this is still a forum where differing opinions can come up quite often and in this case, the differing points of view were respectful - so, I gotta ask, who "ruined" what - the people who tried to raise some interesting questions about the issue or the one who got p....d and quit posting ??? BTW - I thought he should have got the 782 also....

Ken Do you mean like when I said they should ban all assault rifles and there was a million post saying I wasn't an american maybe a commie and all that crap? I'm still here, maybe just tough skinned, hell I don't care I just like Cubs and I'm here because Charlie doesn't allow any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd post's, we talk about cubs like grownups.

Richard- you got it...
Hey, speaking of Kens - where the heck is KentucK ?? I hope he didn't get his beard wound up in the lathe !!!
old.gif
roflol.gif

Now that I'm ofishally "retarded" (er retyred) I guess I'm gonna have to get the 'ol gypsy wagon out of the barn and head it south to keep an eye on him...... KentucK - I thought I told ya to put an air ride seat in that Toy......

Back