• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What do I got, And how good is it ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do order parts, send those pressure plates first and I'll get those fixed up for ya, since I got volunteered to do it anyway!
biggrin.gif

If you know someone with a welder, that clutch hanger and throwout arm are repairable.

The clevis pin at the pivot can be replaced with a bolt as long as the entire portion of the shank that goes through the pivot is unthreaded. It would probably be easier to just get a new clevis pin at the hardware store.

Charlie P. THANK YOU!!! Ian and I will get together this weekend and combine our Cub fund money. I tried awhile ago to to "Pimp" him out to a couple of older women but his wife found out and put a stop to it. (Maybe we should have cut her in on the deal)
biggrin.gif
bottom.gif

Nick B. So we just need to install a regular clutch disc back in, correct?

I'm not a fan for refacing the pressure plates. Much for the same reason that not many shops machine rotors anymore.
A. time is money and I'd rather roll it into new parts.
B. The MWSC billet plates are truer..and will stay that way.
But hey, If Charlie will do it, go for it.

Side note, MWSC makes a weld on stiffener / repair for the throwout arms that is not in their catalog.

I forgot about the MWSC billet plates. I looked and they are on sale until the 10th for $54 for a pair.

I'm not sure, but I think CCS is machine worker is cheaper than that, and they'll come back in your new box of goodies.

Rogue Snowblower:

309075.jpg

309076.jpg

309077.jpg

Model # 196364100 Serial # U001376

45" Wide and Shaft Driven.

Not a clue what it fits! Thanks for any help identifying it. (Is it a diamond or a lump of coal? I don't think it's ever been used).
happy.gif

Nope. 196364100 Solid number - no dashes. However, I'll bet you're right about it being a 364 Snowblower. Now to find out what it fits. Too new for anything around here! Thanks, Charlie.
happy.gif

Thanks, again, Charlie. The light's come on! Being a 364 it will fit most any Cub Cadet with the use of the front PTO adapter kit to change it to shaft drive. Still learning!
happy.gif

364's are great for an 82 series tractor. I've had one on an 1872 a few years. My Dad loves it.

Interesting side note on the 364. It began as an IH design, and later was absorbed into the CCC family. I like the pto drive arrangement better then the 450-451 style, as well as the full length frame design. Those were IH's input for sure

Thanks to the knowledge accumulated in The Forum I was able to find the piece of the puzzle I needed to satisfy my curiosity about this 364 Snowblower. The last owner, my sister, still had it. The whole unit, 1282 and all, came from her late husband's uncle in Louisiana. That may explain the blower having had very little use!
happy.gif

309253.jpg

Man! I want that blower! Why do you have to live so far, far away? That thing would like awesome on my 782.

Back