• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What are these mounting holes for???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPrattico

displayname
Cubcadet_107
My 107 has 4 mounting holes for an unknown purpose... in the back of the seat pan!!!

Anybody have any idea what these are for? I would say that they are just PO mod holes but that wouldn't make sense because they are threaded! The seat is the original metal pan and cushion and is the original seat to the tractor.

Any ideas? Some sort of accessory perhaps?
IMG_20201227_105636.jpgIMG_20201227_105654.jpg
IMG_20201227_105633.jpg

That's cool, is there an old catalog ad or something for them? I'm curious to see what they looked like

Back