• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What a Transformation!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPrattico

displayname
Cubcadet_107
Did some digging through old photos. Managed to find my photos of the 107 the day I brought it home:
IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_3270.JPG

That night, after lots of cleaning the front headlight panel,,,
IMG_3246.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG

Then some other random photos:
IMG_3267.JPGIMG_3323.JPGIMG_3273.JPG

And here she is now!!

do u need a tower?

Naw, I got the tower. I just took it off for some repairs back in January, and then it suddenly got too cold for me to work on it. Now that the weather's finally getting better I can finish putting it back together.

Naw, I got the tower. I just took it off for some repairs back in January, and then it suddenly got too cold for me to work on it. Now that the weather's finally getting better I can finish putting it back together.
as the temps drop to 20s here northeast corner of ny hahhaha ok good deal.. looks good so far.

lol no wasnt tryin to sell u one.. would have sent for the shipping is all.. lol..

Last edited:
IMG_3328.JPG
IMG_3327.JPG
IMG_3325.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG
IMG_3322.JPG

Here's the pictures I took when I first tore apart the hydro unit. Relatively mild failure, but look at that carnage!

Last edited:
Eh, I knew what to expect right away, even though I was new to hydros at the time, the point of failure was clear... To this day I've still got every single piece of that hydro pump, including the demolished slipper assembly. Couple of the linkage parts have actually managed to make it back onto the tractor itself though.

It's cool to look at the 'before' and 'after' images side by side:
IMG_3236.JPG
IMG_20210313_101333.jpg

IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_20210313_101349.jpg

I've now realized that I put the rusty front wheel on the wrong side of the tractor... once I get a tube into the other original wheel I'll swap them for the correct positions. Maybe I'll even put that white mule drive back on it...

Latest posts

Back