• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

We've lost yet another great Cub Cadet guy!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
In Memory Of
Myron Bounds
Joaquin, Texas
Nov 24, 1937 - Apr 1, 2017 (Age 79)

Funeral services honoring the life of SGM (Ret.) Myron Bounds, 79, will be at 10:30 AM Friday, April 7, 2017 at First Baptist Church in Logansport, LA with Reverend Timothy Roberson officiating. Burial with full military honors will follow at NWLA Veterans Cemetery in Keithville, LA. The family will receive friends at First Baptist Church in Logansport, LA on April 6, 2017 from 6PM to 8PM for visitation.......

314644.jpg

Thank You for sharing this Charlie. I'm going to really miss Myron. He helped me a lot of times with information on the 782D and other Cub Cadets. I'm sure that he's in heaven and now knows where #501 is. We'll be keeping him and his family in our prayers.

Thanks for letting us know Charlie.

My condolences to his family. He'll be greatly missed.

His passing brings tears to my eyes and I never knew him personally. I do know he was behind anyone needing knowledge of cub cadet history.

I also know he knew a lot about OUR hobby. Knowledge like this will be missed whether we know it or not. Again, OUR hobby is one that will probably end eventually. People like Sgt. Bounds have been the backbone of this hobby. He had documented history and a first hand knowledge we can only appreciate and was willing to help anyone in need with cub facts.

I guess time goes on.

Sad news indeed. The proverbial fountain of knowledge! Always willing to help and had the facts. He WILL be missed.

RIP..

RIP Myron. Truly a great guy, he'll be missed by many. He helped guide me through many Cub Cadet projects when I was new to the hobby, I'll never forget that. Thanks for posting this Charlie!

Back