• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Western Wisconsin Plow Days Oct. 7-8th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gpeterson

displayname
Glenn Peterson
The local Tractor Club will be hosting this plow days on Oct.7-8th 2011 at the peterson farm(same locationj as last year) W8124 Barber Lane Arkansaw, Wi. 54721 This event is open to all brands and equipment, just come and have a fun time rolling some soil.

Awesome!

Here's some pics from last year.
228404.jpg

228405.jpg

228406.jpg

228407.jpg

228408.jpg

missed this one last year but will be there this year my schedule is cleared effective now... can"t wait to turn some dirt with the new to me 782 and 1811

Do have a flyer printed with a few more details that I'll try and post. Those are some great pictures, Thanks Vincent
228492.jpg

Glen

got to get everybody in the plowin mood here is a few from last spring at my dads place just me and a buddy and some good ole Iowa dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
229993.jpg

229994.jpg

might have to bring the 782 also
229995.jpg

Good news. The people who rent our farm have chopped the corn off, so there will be plenty of soil to roll over.

The not so good news is I do not have a pulling sled yet, however things look much brighter now than a couple of days ago.

230272.jpg

This thing really got rid of the corn!!
230273.jpg

This is some of the ground that we will be plowing in less than a month. Rob, You will not want to drive very fast, there are a lot of speed bumps around this area. Looking forward to meeting many of you on the 7th & 8th. Glenn

Good news, have found a pulling sled, so those who want to try pulling there tractor can add that to our plow day event. Now if the weather is kind to us we should have great event. Glenn

I got my machines all preped for this event. Will be there Friday Afternoon ready to plow and pull. I know they are the wrong color, but here they are (332 turbo with home made disk plow and 420 with 28 Kohler EFI and home made plow):

231265.jpg

231266.jpg

I'm ready been thru the old plow tractor, little touch up in some places, a new dual on the outside and been out shinin up the plow, 5 hours and I;ll be there,
231269.jpg

Mick, I'll see you there with my 122. I had to look at your pic 2 times for I thought it was my 122...
231297.jpg

I'll probably put the straight pipe back on for pulling the sled and Mike's Green machines around...
231298.jpg

Well the track is done and it should hold us all down, even had a chance to try it out, may have adjust the weight some yet, other than that it is ready.
Right now the weather looks ok, 20% chance of rain so no real big worries there.
231330.jpg

Are we all ready for the pull off?????

Here are a couple of "bird's eye view" pictures of the grounds. I'll post more later.

Thanks for putting on the event. Had a nice time!!

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Here are a couple of "bird's eye view" pictures of the grounds. I'll post more later.

Thanks for putting on the event. Had a nice time!!
231422.jpg

231423.jpg

231424.jpg

Thanks to all for making this weekend so much fun and exciting, it takes all of us to make an event like this one was. We had a good selection of make and models and many custom tractors and equipment.

Brian, Thanks much for the pictures and help on the pulling tract.(Not many people can pull the shed down the tract then turn around and level it off)Thanks

Vince T. That is one well balanced and powerful pulling 122, Thanks for all your help this weekend.

Sorry, I cannot make it next weekend to Montrose, BEST WISHES on the Plow day. Glenn

Terry-
Those are some great pics. Thanks for posting them for those of us who couldn't make it.

By the way, what brand are the rear tires on that 73 of yours? Those look neat...

That was a great plow day. Thanks for having us down again this year Glenn. I didn't get many pictures. I think Vince really needs a few more weights, he didn't even break anything!

231448.jpg

231449.jpg

231450.jpg

Back