• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Weldon Iowa Swap Meet July 30

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsandegren

displayname
Jeff Sandegren
I saw this info on another site, thought I'd share for anyone close. Contact Gerald Garner for the swap info @ 641\414-1913
July 30-2011.....Weldon, Iowa........Lawn & Garden tractor swap meet.........no vender fee charge.....free.....in conjunction with Kids day.......food on grounds.......camping....1 block away....641-414-3402.......come early.......641-223-2442.....641-414-1913....bring what you want to sell and come buy what you need.....there will be a parade also...flea market ....641-445-5213......fun for all....all for fun...have a good time....

Back