Welcome to the new home of IH Cub Cadet

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Welcome to all coming by and checking it out. We are about 90% done with setting it up. There are still some things being brought from the old site, so please don't panic if you don't see something.

I'm Angie (I know, digger already told me I should be initial and last name), and I'm your help getting use to this new software.

You can post replies here by using the reply button on lower right, and I'll try to answer questions as you come up with them.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
After we get the final tweaks done, I'll be posting some tutorials with photos to show which buttons do what. One thing you can try here. You can now do a right click copy an image and left click paste it directly into a message you are posting.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Thank you. Our developer was working on it when the old site when down. It's nice an sharp looking.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Also, if you see anything missing, please put a note here. Developer is still bringing over a bit of threads and a couple of members that did not come in the first transfer of information.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Thanks for being here to help out, Angie. Some of us old guys need someone to hold our hand when things change!(y)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Oh I think once everything is in place, and members start visiting and posting - a week or so, will seem like old hat. It's a very friendly software.
And one of the best things, is if you use a mobile browser it works there like here. Not some app that pares down the experience.

jbratton

displayname
Justin Bratton
Already like it! Thanks Angie for all your work!

rjruchti

displayname
Roger J. Ruchti
I can see where this is going to be one of the better CC sites on the net, if not THE best. Good work.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
I can see where this is going to be one of the better CC sites on the net, if not THE best. Good work.
Why don't you click on your avatar and then EDIT? Looks so much better than just the R. And it's easy.

Also you are welcome, for the whole team the worked to make this happen.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Tedd, let me know if you need any help finding a photo of Spot. Here's one from your old profile from way, way back.

SPOT.jpg

gmeador

displayname
Robert G Meador
Don't mean to be asking a dumb question, but, was this a former yahoo group? I can't find it in my favorites. May have lost it one time when computer crashed. Thanks for the email to inform me of the old group, with a "New" look.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Don't mean to be asking a dumb question, but, was this a former yahoo group? I can't find it in my favorites. May have lost it one time when computer crashed. Thanks for the email to inform me of the old group, with a "New" look.
No, this was the original IH Cub Cadet Forum. It was a stand-alone forum.