• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 54 " blade for my super somewhere close to NE Iowa

I am looking for a good clean gas tank for a 108 cub cadet. Thanks, Joey.

Looking for dual hydraulics!

I have recently sold my 149 and acquired a wonderful barn-find 1650. I already have purchased the IH push blade with tilt, but the 1650 is not dual hydraulic. I am looking for either a) a dual hydraulic kit for a good price or b) instructions or sources for aftermarket parts to give the same functionality. Sorry, but I am not a purist - I just want something that will work.

I am looking to replace my 44 C deck for my Cub Cadet 582. If you have one to sell I would like to hear from you.

I am looking to replace my 44 C deck for my Cub Cadet 582. If you have one to sell I would like to hear from you.

Looking for a right side rotor housing for cub 100 42inch deck. My pulley wore through mine. I could probably take new bearings, pulley... maybe it's easier to send as an assembly

I’m looking for the metal grille screen for a 100

Looking for a nice straight fender for a 169 that I am refurbishing/restoring. Please email me thru my profile. Thank you.

Looking for a sweepster for a narrow or wide frame cub cadet. No distance too far, serious and motivated buyer. Located in Keedysville, MD 21756 can call/text at 301-800-9121 or pm not sure if it’ll show up in my emails or not

In search of a good running Kohler K301A for a narrow frame. Located in upstate NY (zip 12833). Willing to travel a few hours for the right unit.

Thanks!

Looking for 100 headlight panel email is in profile.

Tim D,
Can we assume your looking for a used one?
thumbsup.gif

Looking for a good used head for a K341 in a 1650. E-mail is in profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back