• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those responding to my request for a plow. I've had the good fortune of landing one already today. I have glee in copious amounts.
thumbsup.gif

Life is good.

"Copious amounts of glee"

There's the Keith we all know and love!!!!

Hi guys. I am looking for a muffler and elbow for an Original if anyone has a parts tractor.

I'm looking for a 3 point set up for an original. I do not need the sleeve hitch. Thanks.

I am looking for a International Harvester front grill emblem for my 1282 if any one has one they would like to sell please call or text Al at 262-385-1156 thanks

Looking for a pedestal for a 122. Mine is cracked along the base and probably won't last much longer.

Thanks

I picked up a pedestal at Ray Weaver's today. Now to put things back together.

Looking for clamshell brackets for the fenders of my 100.

Ray Charlie has those. I got the complete fender kit and they are nice.

Thanks Luther
I'll take a look. I need to order a few things from him.

I am interested in purchasing an oem rear blade /landscape rake for my 122.

A friend of mine needs a flywheel screen for a K301 in good condition.

Let me know of availability and cost to 27516 area code. My email is in my profile.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have an extra PTO Clutch off a 2072?

(Magnum 20 Engine)

917-3043 1 1/4 Shaft

WANTED!!
I need to source a drive pulley for a #2 tiller. The big one that is driven off the gear box.
Anyone have a clue as to where one may be found?

The one I have is sharp as a razor on one edge and starting to tear up the edge of the drive belt.

David S.-

Are you speaking of the driven pulley on the bottom of the gear box? If so then I've had that issue myself. The bottom pulley works in dirt and the lower edge gets sharp from wear. I've pondered having the edge welded/brazed and built up. I haven't done it because I had a spare but I don't see why this wouldn't/couldn't be a fix. I think those pulleys are expensive too. I've never had any issues with the upper pulley of the gear box.

Looking for some parts for my 125.

Need 2 each Gas Tank Straps KH-A-236942

Mount for the Voltage Regulator

Any help is appreciated

Carson H. I am 99.99% positive that I have what you need. I will get the parts out and send you pictures if you want. They are part of what I got from Mike Beadle the last time I made a Road Trip to his place. The only cost will be actual USPS shipping.

To ALL. I have a couple more gas tank straps that I have to sort out along with a couple of other parts. I need to mow lawn this weekend however I'll try and get some pictures. The parts will be the same price as for Carson. FREE plus actual USPS shipping via confirmation.

And these are from Dave Kamp's items. I have four really nice 44" decks for the Quietline and 82 series. The deck money will be sent to Dave. I have those with mule drive for $250.00 each.

Looking for a good Brinly 10" sleeve hitch plow close to Iowa . email in profile thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back