• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsosbe

displayname
Jason Sosbe
Looking for a snow blade for a 185 cub lo boy...Thanks!

Looking for a spring assist for a 127 narrow frame

Looking for some parts for the Original I am trying to piece back together.

I have a pair of bad rims on the front of the Original I am working on and am looking for replacements. IH-386168-R92 Wheel Assembly, Front w/3.75 x 8 rim for 4.80/4.00 x 8 Tires. The spindle hole for the bushing should be 1 5/16”. Shaft size on the front spindles is 7/8”. I have replacement bushings for the front rims on hand.

Also interest in finding some replacements for the rear Left and Right Carriers and Axles. The axles had worn thru the bushings and it was run for a period of time like that. New bushings cannot be installed due to the egg shape of the hole where they mount.

WANTED: one left hand tiller tine for my 2B.
I am missing ONE to make a set.

Anyone know of tines that WILL FIT from other models??

Looking for a nice looking and working maintenance minder for my 982 refurbish. I would like to see pictures before I commit to any purchase.

Thank you.

Hi Dave,
Digger has them listed on CC Spec. above. Also same as IH Cadet 526 walk behind tillers tines.
Shift.gif

Looking for a dual hydraulic kit for a 1450. I have the 2-way blade already.

Thanks!

Wanted: old style voltage regulator. 4 terminals GND, GEN, BAT, F. Must be good working condition and tested for 14VDC output. email if you have one for sale.

Looking for a side panel part #22 complete with bolts. Would also like complete bolts for side panel 21.

303636.jpg

Also looking for a complete PTO rod 1,2, and 3 with all hardware (nut, washer).

303637.jpg

All for a 128 Email in my profile.

Thanks.

Jim-

#3 in the second pic isn't quite accurate. That section of the control rod doesn't have an "S" bend on end but rather a simple right angle. It even shows the locking pin (#5) once the rod is installed.

David-

You're right, #4 is held on with a roll pin but #5 looks like a spring clip/pin which is what I use for the pto rod. IH could have done a little better job with some of their illustrations too.

Jim-

I'm not sure if any of that second pic is for a 1x8.

David and Wayne - oops, I'm back under edit.
The parts lists calls out No. 5 as being an "internal cotter pin" (but I call it an R-clip) and it holds the right angle end of No. 3.
No. 4 is a Lever Assembly, Pivot and shows a coiled spring pin as a part of it.
So Wayne was half right and half wrong - and David, well, was all wrong. No awards for you guys.
biggrin.gif

Looks like I caused some controversy. And you guys bring up an interesting point. I did not know #3 had a 90 degree bend instead of an offset.

To make it a little more confusing; my last picture of the PTO rod was for serial # 281999 and below.

This picture is for 282000 and up.

303675.jpg

What about in between? My serial number starts with 469XXX.
1a_scratchhead.gif

303676.jpg

I'd assume it's all the same parts except I remember reading sometime that there are 3 different version of the clutch. I'm sure I have the middle one not shown.....

you guys should move the discussion to the forum,

Charlie do you want to buy ptos ?
err.gif

NF
WFbrake
WF

I couldn't look, but what I can feel I must have the top clutch. Doesn't surprise me; the previous owner said the engine was from an older CC so I'm sure the PTO came with it.

Still looking for the rod and side panel!

*Looking for a Hydraulic lift unit for my IH cub 124.* Just had heart surgery so the ol hand lift is to tough for me to handle. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back