• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the manual lift helper springs for an IH 2 stage snow thrower model # 190-364-100 or ideas for a possible way to replace the spring assembly. Please email me any suggestions @ [email protected].
Thank You.

[WTB] Quietline Clutch Drive plate assembly for my 1200!
Thanks

Clark M.-

Go to CC Specialties (banner at top of page) and order the aftermarket clutch drive plate. It's heavier duty than OEM and is simply a better product IMO. I actually used one on a 1200 a couple of years ago. It's also reasonably priced.

I feel sure you won't be disappointed.

I would like your 2019 Classic Garden Tractor Fever calendar when you are done with it at year’s end. One of my 70’s was pictured on the cover and the month of July. I will pay postage plus a few dollars. Thanks!

Wanted: A cylinder head for a 1650
Part number: KH-45-015-09

Contact through email in profile.
Thanks

Austin, I don't know what a 128 is, but I have a 107 and a 122, both need restoring, cheap, if that would be of any interest. In DFW, Texas area.
Don

Austin whats your price range? I have a 128 with rear PTO option. Runs but needs restoration. Engine was rebuilt a few years ago. Was my main plowing tractor.

In need of a PTO Clutch assembly for a 1650. Also, the ever-elusive 2-way hydraulic kit would be nice to find someday.

Hi. I am looking for the double v pulley for the original 38” timed deck.
IH-464 355 r1
If you have one how much for it plus shipping to 44413?

I am looking for a pulley for a starter/gen. The one on it is a 3" diameter. When a replacement starter/gen was shipped to me, it got dropped in shipping and that ruined the pulley. I am willing to pay a few bucks, plus shipping.

Thanks,
David

Larry E.
I've got new if that's what your lookin for.
325389.jpg

Looking for a IH #40 box blade or the rear landscape rake blade. Seeing whats out there for a reasonable price. Norfolk NE. contact my email if got something for sale.

I’m looking for a Cub Cadet 100 steering wheel center cap. Original (preferred) or reproduction in very good to excellent condition. Let me know what you’ve got.

325960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back