• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in need of a flywheel screen for a K321 14hp. I also need the screws but can make do without the originals.

I thought I'd try here first.

Email is in my profile and thanks in advance.

For CC Original.
I need:
(2) pan seats, repairable is just fine.
(2) hood ornaments
(1) IH grill emblem
(1) bottom cup for oil bath air cleaner.

Would prefer to bundle and do this one shot.
Shoot me an email with what you have and asking price.

Hi all,

Looking for the engine tins for my 108. I have circled in red the parts I am looking for. Please note that for the muffler shield (part number 114), I do not have the noise suppression muffler, just the regular one.
304782.gif

I also need the bolts to go with everything. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] to contact me. Thank you!

Billy D. : I gotcha covered Email's in my profile. Your money pit won't get hardly any deeper (USPS cost) and I'll be rid of some "clutter". Now back to the original program.
happy.gif

Frank, that is very generous of you, and very much appreciated! Email is on its way!

Cub Cadet Original
Still need the oil cup and wire retainer for an oil bath air cleaner.
Everything else I've found, except the 2nd pan seat. But I'll wait for the pain $ from buying the first one to go away.

For 124, need lift handle bracket w/ u-bolt for front blade. Thanks

I went ahead & made the lift bracket. Thanks

David

Need a sub-frame and mule drive for my 1250 so I can use the 44 deck. I am in the North Texas area.

Looking for a good used head for a K341 16hp in a 1650. Mine cracked at the spark plug hole. My e-mail is in my profile. Please let me know if you have one and asking price. Thanks.

I am needing a lift arm stop for a 102 cub, someone tried making one but lets just say its tacky looking.

I have found the gauge wheels for my Brinly CC-500 cultivator. Thanks for the help! Also found some extra spikes for my Brinly drag harrow.

Looking for a mid mount or "belly" blade for quietline or 1872. Thanks

Hi all,

Looking for a set of quick attach springs for my 108:

305316.jpg

My email is in my profile. Thank you.

Looking for seed plates for a Brinly KK-200 planter.
Email is in my profile.
Thanks
If I am in the wrong section, please delete ad.

I'm looking for a set of side panels for a 1250.

I'm looking for a good, used (clip) Safety Switch Release Lever Strip for my model 125, (IH-394037-R1). What happened to mine was, having the foot rests off the frame, I over extended the foot brake lever forgetting about the lever strip.

While the rock shaft is removed from the 125 frame, now would be the best time to install a replacement lever strip.

My e-mail address should be in my profile. Thank you! John L.

P.S, Howdy Holden! Hope you and your friend are enjoying life together! It was so nice to meet you dealing these cubby parts! If no one comes through, I have a few sets for your QL.
Your friend, John L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back