• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for a pair of gauge wheels for a Brinly CC-500 cultivator. The part number is CC-123. Very good or better condition. Don't need standards - wheels only.

Johnny,

A spring assist would help a lot until you find the hydraulic lift. That is, if it does not have one already.

Thanks Marty. Nope it don't have one...I'm hoping I can obtain one in a few weeks if everything lines up with a guy that has one!. If not sping assist it will be.

Looking for side panels, grill, and headlights for a 1872. Possibly looking for a deck too, PO had a 48" deck from a newer series Cub hung up with wire and a Visegrip. Please Email any pics.
Thank You

Scott,
I wanna see pics of that engineering. lol
err.gif

I'm looking for a gas tank to fit a 122 that doesn't leak. My soldering skills need work.
Thanks!
Bruce

I'm looking for a discharge chute guard for a 38-inch "timed" deck. Probably me and everyone else, but if you don't ask . . .

Anyone have a starter generator laying around? I'm in central Indiana.

Bruce Carl, I have a tank off of a 10 horse, ID assume they are the same. I'll check for leaks if your interested.

Just in case someone has one and doesn't know what it is, here's a photo of the part that Paul T., is looking for.

304014.jpg

This one is mine. Eventually I'll get my 38" timed deck refurbished. It's been patiently waiting in my shed for about 12 years.
blush.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
facepalm.gif

Charlie,
greenthumb.gif

Looks like mine is a bent a little.

Looking for a creeper for my Original. Thanks in advance..Joe

Hey Guys

I think I screwed up. Again.

Working on the 107 front PTO I broke the pressure spring in 1 of the 2 kits I got.

On the parts look up it is part # 14 but no part number. It appears it is NLA from Cub Cadet separate from the kit.

304311.gif

Anyone have 1 or 2 they would part with?

Thank you
Bill

Thank you Doug

I think I will.

I got mine from the local Case IH parts guy that lives right by me. But Charlie's price is near $15 less than Cases.
The convenience of just stopping by Case IH costs me more than time.
bash.gif

Bill

I need a Belt cover for a 44A Mower (#2 below). Good condition please - surface rust OK.

304382.jpg

304383.jpg

Three years ago, when my grandson turned seven, I gave him the 1250 I'd redone for him a few years earlier, but told him he couldn't have the mower deck until he's 10. Guess what - he's 10 & wants to mow! Now I'm scrambling to get it ready! Everything seems to be in good shape, but the belt cover is missing. Help!

My email is in my profile (along with a pic of the 1250 this deck will go to, now in Nebraska).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back