• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Kohler K341A engine, preferably somewhere in the Western NY or northern PA area. Thanks for any help.

looking FOR A HABAN SICKLE MOWER
TO FIT A CUB CADET BUT WOULD CONSIDER ANY

Terry D.
Unless you have every Cub made, you might want to specify what Cub Cadet your wanting one for.
It's make a big difference what mower fits what tractor.
thumbsup.gif

Needing a deck dolly wheel, J-bolt and axle bolt for an 1863.

I'm in need of a grille screen and braces for a cub 70 call me 704-985-8436

I'm thinking of setting up the Super 108 with electric lift. I have the rockshaft parts. I need the electric lift Bracket assembly. part number IH-545624-R1 Number 6 in the picture. My email address is in my profile.

314944.gif

Need a hour meter for a 782 D. Mine is hit and miss.
It looks like an odometer And is marked Cub Cadet on the face.

Hi everyone
I'm in Connecticut and I'm looking for a QA42A Snowblower! I'm having a hard time locating one. Any help would be appreciated
Ed

10hp or 12hp motor for a narrow frame Cub Cadet. Complete with PTO, gas tank, and starter generator. Possible we can pick up at Red Power Roundup. Does not need be in running codition.

IH-548043-R1, Tube Assembly, Return for Cub Cadet 149. For hydraulic lift.

Looking to buy a working hydro unit to take apart and put together to learn how they work before I take mine apart. Not sure what I need, I have a 169, so I need whatever all different parts are in front of the rear axle. I'm a GD guy and this is my first hydro. I live in Lebanon, PA (17042).

Looking for the back mounting plate for the old clock style hour meter found on older cubs. I just need the plate the stud on the hour meter goes thru and pushes against the dash. Anybody got any extra ones from a parted out quietline?

Interested in purchasing a complete rear lift as well as a spring assist for my 1200. Email is in profile. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking for it. Thanks!

I need a cast nose piece for a 48" deck that came on my dads 149. His has a big notch broken out of it. I'll try to remember to upload some pics of it this evening. Thanks.

WANTED: 3/4" front right spindle for a wideframe

or

1" front right spindle + 1" front wheel for a wideframe

Dave S--it is a very specific piece. I have two extra 48" decks and the nose piece was different on all three! One forum member has contacted me and I think we have a match. I'll know soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back