• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor Wanted Wanted, model 107, 127, 147, 682 or 782, in Western NY.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scot Lawrence

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a Cub Cadet (just one) model 107, 127, 147, 682 or 782, in Western NY Scots search may 2022.jpg.
Within a 60 to 90 minute drive from Rochester NY.

Looking for a working tractor, with a mower deck.
(For a 682 or 782, id like an IH-built machine, serial less than 700,000)

I plan to use it mainly as a mower for this year, then depending on condition, id like to eventually do a refurb or a restore on it! 😊

This will be my first Cub Cadet, I’ve owned a vintage Wheel Horse for 10 years, but I’ve always wanted a Cub too..

Thanks!
Scot

Scot,
Welcome to the forum!
If you were closer to me, I could help you out a little. You have picked the right brand of tractor to look for. Most parts are still available, and they are relatively simple to work on.
When you get one, you will be pleased as to how well built these old tractors are.
One word of warning though:
These tractors are highly contagious! When someone gets one, it's almost impossible to not buy another! :errrr: ;)

Thanks Marty! :) yes, I am already aware of the how contagious this can be, ;) I have a 1964 Wheel Horse, and five vintage Ariens snowblowers! :) it's already too late for me.. ;)
Scot
Scot, I have 2 of those particular models that are not runners and 2 that do run. I can send pictures of them if you would like. I don't know how the feature of uploading pictures does here, but I am willing to try. Also have mower decks, plow, mule drive, etc. I live about 20 miles East of Rochester, New York. I would really like them gone.

Latest posts

Back