• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

wanted a mower deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjwhalen

displayname
Mike whalen
Looking for a mower deck for my 129 hydro. hoping to find one in wisconsin. believe its a 44 inch 3 blades.

MJ, I may have one in SW WI. I believe its a 44c from a quietline series. Not sure if will fit a 129 but i think they similar. If I recall, its in decent shape.

Hi not sure what a quietline series is . Hope maybe someone in here could tell us what the difference is. How much would be asking for it ? please stay in touch I am interested. Thank you mike

The "Quiet Line Series" would include the following models: 800, 1000, 1200, 1250, 1450 and 1650. A mower deck from one of these will work on the 129 as the 129 and the Quiet Line series are both "wide frames" and have the same PTO belt width.

The 44C Mower decks were actually for the 82 Series as the center drive pulley is set up for a 5/8" wide belt. You can mount the 44C on a 129 but will need to move the LH front hanger hook over to the outer hole to fit your subframe, if you have the mule drive and hunchback subframe, and get a center drive pulley for the narrower drive belt.

A model 44 or 44A deck will fit/work on your 129. You will also need the mule drive that mounts on the front and the hunchback subframe, if you don't have those on your 129 already.

Last edited:
MJ, sorry it's a 411u-1111, not a 44C. Not sure what it came off of, perhaps a 186X series.

Good place to look for one would be at the big show in Portage, WI in July.
I think it is the 1st weekend after the 4th IIRC
As soon as I get my show guide for this yoear I will post details.
I understand that Cub Cadet will be the feature tractor this year.

We here in the Midwest need to make this a MUST GO TO event this year so they will do it again in future years as this local is really a JD and Case domain!

I will be there with a load of equipment

Will di.
A 44A should not be hard to find, but, one in good usable condition is another story.
I restored one several years back. The bearings and blades are not cheap and the shells are usually pretty beat up and rusted from being left out in the elements.
Where are you located in WI?
I may have one in my shed.

Last edited:
Will di.
A 44A should not be hard to find, but, one in good usable condition is another story.
I restored one several years back. The bearings and blades are not cheap and the shells are usually pretty beat up and rusted from being left out in the elements.
Where are you located in WI?
I may have one in my shed.
I live in oshkosh what would u be asking for it ?

i have a 44c but i live in new York by buffalo

Attachments

• 20191217_132248.jpg
    20191217_132248.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 408
  • 20191217_132235.jpg
    20191217_132235.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 409
Back