• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Vintage Fords

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the "leave it the way it is and drive the wheels off it" camp........

That is so cool!!!! Thanks for posting that, Scott.

These 3 fast back Mustangs (early '70's) are just a couple of blocks from my house. Thought you Ford guys might feel sorry for them.
err.gif

304617.jpg

304618.jpg

Here's a nice rig that pulled into Spring Valley and unloaded while I was setting up
47 Ford COE w/custom trailer.
Sorry about the last pic.
windows 10 sucks!!

306993.jpg

306994.jpg

I mentioned Ray Paquet's 64 Fairlane Thunderbolt a few years ago... This is from today.. 28th class win at the Indy Nationals with this car (something like 14 with his previous '67 Fairlane). Note he's still running a manual transmission - NHRA doesn't delineate any more SS/A.. They say they're going to rename the class SS/RAY..

Can't open your link. This car sold for like a 1/4 million at Mecum. My wife use to work at Alderman Ford.

Ahhh darn.. original is from Ray's SIL... I'll see if I can get the video later...
Digger, can you delete the link?

2019 Update - Ray Paquet took his 29th NHRA Summer Nationals class win at Indy this weekend. Rumour is he's actually the last one running a Thunderbolt in regular NHRA racing.. (I saw pics recently of another one that was wrecked..)

Back