• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Vintage Farm Equipment Show, Sept 19,2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
John VanDeGenachte
Vintage Farm Equipment Show (Inaugural)

Saturday Sept 19,2015
Bridge Park, 19030 E 2120 ST. Atkinson, Illinois

Lawn & Garden Tractors, Hit-Miss, Farm Tractors and Equipment, Blacksmithing Demonstrations, Vintage Farm Trucks, Horse Drawn Equipment and More!

For More Info Please Contact: Dave Carton 309-441-5915 or John VanDeGenachte 309-944-7479

One of our main focus in doing this show is the Young Collectors Group. Knowing that they are the FUTURE of not only this wonderful hobby that we share but also the preservation of the history that we are so adamant about. We do this in hopes that they will continue this tradition and continue to pave the way for future generations to come.

Another focus of ours is the preservation of our local historical society's and museums. By putting on this show we hope to bring awareness and visitors to our local museums.

Please come and join us and don't hesitate to ask a exhibitor about his or her display, you never know you might learn something new!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/908295609198150/

Not too far from me, ill have to see how work is scheduled

Not by me it didn't.
angel.gif

Wow! What a nice show. Thanks for the pictures!

just re-found this, don't know what I posted or where it went and no Allen due to a understaffed department it is tough to get time off because I use two weeks every August.

great pics thanks for sharing

Back