• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

VietNam Veterans, info about The Wall

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschumacher

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Allen Schumacher
If you are a vet or know any, they may be interested about the listed site. Allen
Vietnam Wall - THIS IS AMAZING!

This is really sobering.

Click on the link and find the city where you went to high school and look at the names.

Click on the name and it will give details of the death.

cid:[email protected]

First click on a state. When it opens, scroll down to the city and the names will appear.

Then click on their names. It should show you a picture of the person, or at least their bio and medals.

This really is an amazing web site. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to create it.

I hope that everyone who receives this appreciates what those who served in Vietnam sacrificed for our country.

The link below is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war with the names, bio's and other information on our lost heroes.

Those who remember that time frame, or perhaps lost friends or family can look them up on this site.

Pass the link on to others, as many knew wonderful people whose names are listed.

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

Allen, Thanks for the info on that site. I passed it on to my daughter so she could view it. My ex-wife's father is on the WALL, which I knew he was. My ex and I went there not long after the WALL was finished, about an hr from where I live. I think my daughter has been there also but not sure. I'm waiting for her to call me as I post this. Again, thanks for the link and to anyone in the club that has served and gave my family and I our freedom.

That wall has the names of two great friends on it. One was a neighbor's son and the other a young schoolmate.

Alen S. Thank You for sharing this.

Back