• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

VERY interesting....BOXES....The Secret Life of Howard Hughes, 2nd edition

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Heard the interview with the author of this book on the radio last week and found it engrossing to say the least and decided to get a copy.
It's one of those books, once cracked open you can hardly put down!
Am about 2/3 of the way through it and there are surprises on each page it seems.

You can hear the interview here:
KXEL Live & Local — Wed. Apr. 20, 2022

This is the book, second edition with more follow-up info since the passing of the subjects wife.

Enjoy!!
I sure am enjoying this book during the weather related lull in field activity this past weekend!!

DSCN9287.JPG

1st place I went when I heard the interview was the town library to see if they had it but they did not. Said they could get it through inter-library-loan but I would have to get it back in 2 weeks to them.

So I told the librarian I would buy a copy and donate it to them when I finished reading it.

I have done this with many of the non-fiction type books I have bought through the years.

Back