• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Urgent reading...Cell-phones & GPS

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschumacher

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Allen Schumacher
This was mentioned a while back here in the Sandbox, about GPS and photos. This is a reminder of the dangers of having the GPS function turned on in a Smart phone

TODAY, YOU MUST FORWARD THIS TO

(1) YOUR CHILDREN or GRANDCHILDREN

(2) YOUR FRIENDS THAT HAVE CHILDREN

AND ALSO, PLEASE BEWARE YOURSELF. SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU TAKE PICTURES WITH YOUR CELL PHONE, BLACKBERRY, ETC.

It’s possible that some of you may have seen this. It has been all over the NEWS and in the PAPERS.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A FUNNY VIDEO…..IT IS VERY SERIOUS, SO turn-off your GPS capability on the pictures

Click on youtube link (below)

PLEASE PASS THIS INFO TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO TAKES PICTURES WITH THEIR CELL OR SMART PHONE AND POSTS THEM ON LINE.

I want everyone of you to watch this and then be sure to share with all your family and friends. It’s REALLY important info, about what can happen when taking pictures with cell phones. Too much technology out there these days so beware............. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO, AND TAKE THE RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS.

If you have children or grandchildren you NEED to watch this. I had no idea this could happen from taking pictures on the blackberry or cell phone. It's scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vARzvWxwY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found

Allen i was reading about this and it is scary.
I have been looking for more info on this. Thank you. Also i seen on the news where a guy was demostrating scanning peoples wallets ( in pocket) and getting thier credit card numbers. It was as simple as walk by and they have it.
Also i just bought a new truck with the sync system in it. Anyone driving my truck has full access to my cell phone and all my personal info stored in the truck including GPS directions to my home. Scary

I have a few pictures I saved of cadets off the forum that were taken with somthing the geo-tagged the image and with my iPad I can look right at there house.

Latest posts

Back