• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Unknown Part fell off Ultima zt1 54

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silasapple

Hey all, I was mowing today, ran out of gas and the belt fell off the pto right when fuel cut the engine off. Fixed it, but then about 10 minutes later as I was mowing again, I found this part laying in the grass. I cannot find it on the parts diagram. Can anyone tell me what this is for?
3DB61320-4E72-4CB1-8DDF-CE7141939D20.jpeg

Assuming it's the same as my ZT1-42, it's one of the hydro release bails for moving the mower when it's not running. One on each side.
20210628_122118.jpg
20210628_122411.jpg

Last edited:
I agree that is what it is. I looked under mine and that is the only thing the looks like that. There isn’t anything like that on or around the belts.

C210FB4D-1B29-466B-8AAF-1D04A5881A3C.jpeg

Perfect, thanks guys. I did think it was weird that when I brought it home it did not have a left side release. Must’ve been hanging from somewhere.

looks like part number 747-08130 (Left side) and 747-07690 (Right side) Hydro bypass rod. Would've never thought of that one myself.

Back