• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Unknown item.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbuttke

displayname
Lonny Buttke
My brother purchased a cub 125 and this bracket came with it, any clue as to what it is?
20210303_110158.jpg

Lonny, does the width match up to the frame width of the 125? is there any black paint on the 125 that might indicate where/if it was mounted onto the 125?

Lonny, does the width match up to the frame width of the 125? is there any black paint on the 125 that might indicate where/if it was mounted onto the 125?
The 125 is covered in black paint, I haven't looked close at the 125 yet, as my brother stopped by this morning asking about the bracket.

There may be an area where the paint lifted or transferred a mark which might give an indication at least where/how it mounted. Once you know the location it might be easier to figure out it's use.

There may be an area where the paint lifted or transferred a mark which might give an indication at least where/how it mounted. Once you know the location it might be easier to figure out it's use.

I hope to go look at the tractor tomorrow to see it I can find any sign of where it was mounted.

Please report back if you find anything. I'm curious now!
run.gif

Lonny, thanks for reporting back. I believe that Lewis has identified your part, see his post above yours.

Back