• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Unique Cat 0 Plow - ID????

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
Can anyone ID this cat 0 12" plow??

316992.jpg

316993.jpg

316994.jpg

316995.jpg

316996.jpg

316997.jpg

It has what appears to be a standard Brinly 3pt adapter and rolling cutter yoke, but everything else is a little off. The rolling cutter standard is offset and flattened. The main beam is a single piece of heavy iron (opposed to the Brinly parallel beams). The beam has landing adjustment screws at the 3 pt frame. The bottom measures 12", but does not have a Brinly share, frog, landside, or moldboard. The share is flat and clipped.

I have never seen one of these........possibly an Ohio Steel cat 0?????? Wheel Horse with some Brinly parts?????? Early Brinly?????? I am at a bit of a loss.....

It appears to never have been used, just weathered.

More research shows it's made by MTD.....anybody have more info?

Steve I have one also. Was told it was an MTD. Mine came disassembled. I am missing coulter, ubolts to attach to A frame and whatever goofy bolt that attaches the frog to the beam.

Back