• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Ummmmm, this is good, right?

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
It's better than no air filter I would think. What's inside the can?

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
That little 7hp was running lean on the air from 6 or 8 little 1/8" nail holes punched in the can!!!

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
Looking at it from the American Pickers viewpoint. The holes definitely take away from the overall value. However the patina. The slight rust. Everything is still readable. It's the story behind it. An entry level collector would love to have this in their collection. It's retail price is fifteen dollars. You can keep the carburetor. 😂

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
And at that point, it's where the owner shows them two clowns out the door w/a 12ga double barrel!!

rfunk

displayname
Reynold Funk
Same category, "this is good, right?" PO's attempt to deal with drive pin wear/breakage on my 149. I think I know where some of my vibration was coming from . . . just a little more wear, and the shaft could have parted company through the worn notch. Ah, well, 'nother order from Digger, he's always got my back . . . :)

Attachments

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Same category, "this is good, right?" PO's attempt to deal with drive pin wear/breakage on my 149. I think I know where some of my vibration was coming from . . . just a little more wear, and the shaft could have parted company through the worn notch. Ah, well, 'nother order from Digger, he's always got my back . . . :)
And I appreciate ya man! (y) (y) (y)

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Man, that's one of the worse ones I've seen. Glad it isn't mine! LOL :p

Group builder