• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

UFOs (or where did Digger really come from)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
I'll start this by saying that I've seen to many gold artifacts on the History Channel that have came from the Mian Temples shaped like airplanes NOT to believe that there may be some truth to it.

Now my theory on the age of the earth.

They have shown how the earth's crust slips one plate over the other and the weaker plate goes under and gets re-melted and cycled around and comes out as lava.

Ok the second part

When they date the earth they date it by the oldest rock that they can find on / in earth.

Ok third part

Who's to say that the rock that they are dating hasn't already gone through it's cycle x number of times of being surface rock , weaker plate rock , came back out as lava or plate rock under the ocean and is really far older than they realize.

As I said elsewhere a wise old man once told me that everything in the world has already been invented and lost.
I never asked him how it was lost but that goes with the plates going one over top the other.
I believe that the world's inventions have been made and lost by going under the top plate and melted.

The planet's been around to long for everything not to have been invented.
I believe man has been around , met his end and the cycle started over.
There's bound to have been more than one "killer" asteroid !

And IF you disagree with me I'll zap you to the planet Centaur ! <font size="-2">Where your boss can really ride your ass</font>

I want to know:

1) When they use the carbon dating method to determine how old something is, how do they know that the carbon dating method is telling the truth?????

2)How did they find out the names of all those dinosaurs?????

As the thread title implies ...

229465.jpg

Where DID Digger come from ???

Kentuck, not to get on religion if we use the Bible to date the earth it comes out to somewere in the neighborhood of 6,000.

Paul,
I borrowed this off a site

"Many people assume that rocks are dated at “millions of years” based on radiocarbon (carbon-14) dating. But that’s not the case. The reason is simple. Carbon-14 can yield dates of only “thousands of years” before it all breaks down.

The most well-known of all the radiometric dating methods is radiocarbon dating. Although many people think radiocarbon dating is used to date rocks, it is limited to dating things that contain the element carbon and were once alive (like fossils)."

The best dating method is _______ and I forgot it's name but they date it's radioactivity.

I need to hit the classifieds and see if I can sell this dang CRS ! cheap !!

Allen - Radiocarbon was what I was thinking of.
That CRS was well used I'm supprised you got that much out of it!

That's for finding that and jogging my forgetter
thumbsup_old.gif

Latest posts

Back