• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
  • If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Parts Wanted Triple Bagger Wanted

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

tfreeman

displayname
Tom Freeman
Wanting a Triple Bagger for my GT1554. part number 190-285. I'm in south central Kansas.
Thank You,

Tommie

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Still available new from CCC
$580

tkhoffman

displayname
Tony Hoffman
I know John Deere has triple buggers and that Craftsman sell the identical bag kit. Maybe same is true for the Cub. Your going to want from weights... Grass in the rear makes for a light front steering

tfreeman

displayname
Tom Freeman
Sorry guys but I should have explained better. I have already searched the internet and seen the new ones and what fits what, even found a couple of used units but too far away to make shipping worth it. Just looking for a used one within a reasonable distance. Just wanting to use it to a few times. I bought a one acre field that's grass, weeds, elm trees and full of sand burrs and grass stickers , it was brushed hogged for twenty years before I got it, that's why is has a hundred plus 2" diameter elm trees 1" tall. This is the reason I got the old GT1554 in the first place. I mowed for the first time two weeks ago. most of the field was over the top of the hood. 27 HP and sharp blades does the trick.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Direct from CCC will have free shipping