• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

trailer hitch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D6748CAD-091F-4F9A-BADD-81248CBFF6FD.png

Steve - I'm not certain, but I think the drawbar hitch may interfere wtith the tiller if you leave it mounted to the tiller gearbox frame while the tiller is connected. I'd remove the drawbar when using the tiller. But it would mount right up to the gearbox frame when the tiller comes off. Of course, I could be wrong. I was once before...
😁
Here's an overhead shot of my slightly modified setup.
20210318_180747.jpg

remove tiller.. mount it to the pto plate.. unmount when need tiller.. see it done all the time.. just dont haul more then the plate can handle. its not the casing

Last edited:
Back